Q & A
- Can you truly trust without a FTD?
- How do you find help getting an FTD?
- Is it possible to beat the polygraph exam?
- How can a woman prepare for FTD?
- Can a woman request specific questions be included?
- What's the advantage of a one-time full disclosure vs a repeat partial disclosure?
- Is there an advantage to verbal vs written disclosure?
- Is there an advantage to it being read by the therapist?
- Is there an advantage to it being together vs apart?
- Can disclosure do more harm than good?
- What if I don't believe the full disclosure?
- How long does it take?
- Must I continue in the marriage relationship after betrayal?
- What happens by dribbling disclosure out over 6 years?
- How do you get the love back?
- When does the need to be a detective end?
- Did you ever feel whole, and confident again?
- How can I rebuild my trust in him?
- Should pornography be equated with infidelity?
- How should betrayed spouses be involved?
"Our marriage is better than I could have dreamed. This changed not only our marriage but the trajectory of my life and our children’s lives. We are forever thankful for the Marriage Recovery Course!"
"The Marriage Recovery Course taught us real skills that we use to this day. We were on a clear path for divorce and would not be experiencing the love, health, joy and hope we now have both as individuals and as a couple!"
"I cannot recommend highly enough the tools and resources we gained through the work we did in this course. It has been truly life-changing."
SUBSCRIBE for updates:
- new articles
- upcoming webinars
- free resources
- special events
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
"This approach helped us navigate how to share our pain, step into the triggers. I learned to understand the brain and how to navigate language into our prefrontal cortex. We now have hope."
"The tools and frameworks we learned through the Marriage Recovery Course materials have forever changed me as an individual and have helped us rebuild the foundation of our marriage on safety, curiosity, and compassion.”
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The marital outcomes described on this page and discussed in the course are real outcomes of clients who have implemented the methodology taught in this course. Please understand these results are very much possible, but depend on the effort of both parties over the duration of the recovery journey. We can't guarantee you will duplicate them; the average person who buys “how to” information gets little to no results if not paired with action and professional therapy. We use these references for example and inspirational purposes only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic. All growth entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT PURCHASE any products in the Marriage Recovery Course.